Sunday, December 14, 2008
Snow Day
It's snowing in Hillsboro. So, I bundled little Parker in the bunting I bought before she was even born and took her out to play. She might have liked it, except my first order of business was to set her in the snow so I could take a picture. I never got my picture. Why? Well, you can see that the bunting is very fluffy. While Parker has been very adept at sitting on her own for quite some time, the fluffy bunting on the sloped lawn presented a challenge. She fell onto her back. That would have been a cute picture, Parker making a snow angel, except while I tried to clean the snow off the camera lens, she got mad. So I set her back up and tried again. This time... she fell forward. Face plant in the snow. That really pissed her off. There was no point even trying after that. So, this is the picture I have. Parker after her first experience with snow. I hope she doesn't hate snow for the rest of her life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
She looks PO'd! Too funny!
Post a Comment