We recently went to the doctor and found out that the bump over Parker's right eye is a "dermoid cyst." The dermatologist said that it is not dangerous. It will probably grow in proportion to her and will not go away on its own. She suggested that we have it removed sometime after Parker turns 2, but before she starts school. She suggested a pediatric head and neck surgeon.
I called the surgeon and set up an appointment for the afternoon of Weds Oct 29th. It will be good to have her take a look and let us know what to expect.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So glad you are blogging! It is addicting! I also have a cyst over my eye (left) that I was supposed to have removed as a child and never di :) In regards to the BFF post, that is rather odd!
Post a Comment